Orthopaedic surgery encompasses any surgery that is related to bones or joints. It includes procedures such as fracture repairs or ligament repairs.
Our veterinarians’ high level of expertise and our practice’s fully equipped surgical suite allows us to perform many orthopaedic surgical procedures that your pet may require.
We offer a wide range of surgerical treatment options for orthopaedic problems. These may include:
• Cranial cruciate ligament repair via extracapsular, iso-toggle or Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO) procedures
• Patella Luxation (dislocating kneecaps) correction
• Coxofemoral Luxation (dislocated hip joint) correction
• Fracture (broken bone) repair – simple and complex
• Amputations for severe injuries or bone cancer cases
Check out more information about our advanced surgical procedures by clicking here.
Complicated orthopaedic cases, such as spinal surgery, will need to be referred to a specialist orthopaedic surgeon.
Our veterinarians will assess each case individually and provide the best advice for you and your pet.